Friday, December 8, 2006
What's up Mr. Jackson? My name is Keshia and I love evrything that u have done. You are a wonderful person. I am 25 years old and my birthday is also in July on the 22nd. I want to be a model but every open call that I go to they tell me I am to short. I am 5'1 around 125 lbs and think since plus size, and tall women can model why can't short women? I just want someone to give me chance at my dream. I take wonderful pictures. I also wear G-Unit for women and Baby Phat. That is the only brand of clothes I wear.I hope you can find it in your heart to look out for a fan and a person who has big dreams to become someone in this world. I want to make a difference like you. Hit me back if you really get this at Keshia_N@yahoo.com. I would leave my number but alot of people can read this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment